Thursday, January 18, 2018

Blogpost 1- 01/18/18

Today I'm writing on the exercises we did in class yesterday. We really focused on looking at our body from the inside, and being aware of a skeleton and it's job. I felt very calm and peaceful, and I enjoyed visualizing our bodies that way. Despite some of my classmates feelings of other people in the room, I hardly noticed there was anyone else in the room, especially when we had our eyes closed. There was one thing I noticed, in particular regards to the voice- on one hand, we were honoring every body and how it felt, on the other, correcting the things we needed to to help our posture. For me, I noticed that I'm a sloucher, and that when we were standing still, it was more comfortable to stand hips out, kind of resting on them. However, this isn't good posture, and won't work when I need tall posture to let my voice out. I'm excited for more stuff along these same lines, I felt very second circle energy the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment